Hello! Today I’m going to talk to you briefly about Nolvadex pills, including how to how to use it, the dosage and the Side effects.
Firstly, women who are planning to take Nolvadex are aiming to decrease their risk of developing breast cancer. HOWEVER past users have developed cancer of the uterus as well as the events of a stroke occurring and blood clots forming in the lung. Some of these events have been fatal even, so please do bear in mind that these are some of the side effects while taking Nolvadex pills.
What is Nolvadex used for?
Well, it is used for treating breast cancer that has spread to other sites in the body. It is also used along with other medicines to treat other types of breast cancer. It is particularly used with women who are at high risk for breast cancer and with women who have DCIS (which is after surgery and radiation) in order to decrease the risk of developing breast cancer. It may also be used for other conditions as advised and decided by your doctor.
Nolvadex in particular is an antiestrogen and it works by blocking the effect of estrogen on certain tumors. The result of this may prevent the growth of tumors that are activated by estrogen hormone.
Do NOT use Nolvadex for the following reasons:
• you have an allergy to ANY ingredient in Nolvadex
• you are using Nolvadex in order to reduce your risk of breast cancer and you have a history of blood clots developing in the lung or leg
• you are using Nolvadex in order to reduce your risk of breast cancer and you are also taking certain anticoagulants (for example, warfarin)
• you are taking anastrozole
10 mg Tablets contain 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen and 20 mg Tablets contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen. So please take note of this!
Before using Nolvadex:
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THE FOLLOWING:
Some medical conditions may interact with Nolvadex. Please Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are currently breast-feeding
• You are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine INCLUDING herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• You have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• You have a history of blood clots in the legs or lungs
I hope you enjoyed my review of these Nolvadex pills, please take the following side effects and information which I have provided SERIOUSLY!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Regards, Sam Tucker